Insects are hunted by fish in the wild as they offer a widely available food source. The instinctive feeding habit is the foundation behind Bug Bites, which are formulated with nutrient-rich insect larvae and enriched with multiple quality proteins, vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- The top 3 ingredients of this formula are all high quality protein sources, each providing a complete amino acid profile that are essential to the growth and condition of tropical fish.
- Contains up to 40%, nutrient-rich Black Soldier Fly Larvae (#1 ingredient)
- High in multiple proteins (i.e. Whole Salmon – rich in Omega 3 and 6 for healthy skin, scales and fins)
- Fortified with essential vitamins, amino acids and minerals for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible
- Naturally palatable – a taste fish crave
- Slow sinking micro granule format (1.4-2.0 MM) – all fish can feed at their preferred depth
- Sustainably processed in small batches for quality control and maximum freshness
- No artifical fillers, colors or perservatives
- Made in Canada
Ingredients: Black soldier fly larvae, salmon, fish protein concentrate, green peas, potato, wheat, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, lecithin, choline chloride, L-lysine, vitamin E supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, marigold extract, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, riboflavin, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (%) (min) 40.0, Crude fat (%) (min) 12.5, Crude fiber (%) (max) 5.0, Moisture (%) (max) 10.0, Ash (%) (max) 9.0, Calcium (%) (min) 1.50%, Phosphorus (%) (min) 0.80%, Vitamin A (IU/kg) (min) 2,500, Vitamin D3 (IU/kg) (min) 2,400, Vitamin E (IU/kg) (min) 75.
Feeding Instructions: Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily.
Storage Instructions: After opening, store in a cool dry place. See back of pack for best before date.
The granules size are not upto mark. Most of the food seems to be powder type. For the mid and large size it is difficult to feed.