- Electronic detection of no water enables automatic power off protection
- Motor protection if rotor is blocked
- Can be used in Marine and Freshwater applications
- No copper elements
- Long operation life is achieved by the use of wear resistant ceramic shaft
- Soft start operation - pump gradually builds up to set flow rate
- Feed mode disables pump for 10 minutes
- Speed settings (30% - 100%) in 1Watt (or 8 steps for DCP 2500/4000) steps with power consumption indication - setting is retained if power is lost.
Maximum flow rate of up to 8,000 litres/hour - adjustable from 2,400 - 8,000 litres per hour in 1W steps.
DCP-8000 = 196 x 104 x 163 L x W x H (mm)