Skip to content
BRILLIANT STARTING CONDITIONS FOR LUSCIOUS PLANT GROWTH IN ANY AQUARIUM
- Concentrated nutrient iron in depot form ensures rich green leaves
- High-quality quartz sand creates the optimum substrate climate
- Selected clay minerals, in particular high-quality montmorillonite, regulate the balance of nutrients: They release nutrients when needed and absorb them when there is a surplus
- Humus-rich natural peat creates a slightly acidic substrate environment with the optimum pH value and releases nutrients to the plants appropriately
- All nutrients and trace elements are in depot form with immediate and lasting effects.
- Guaranteed safe for all plants, fish, shrimps, crayfish, snails and other aquarium inhabitants.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh