- Nutrient substrate for strong plant growth
- With all essential minerals and trace elements
- With fertile volcanic soil
- With bio-filtering function for healthy, clear water
- Actively creates soft, slightly acidic water (approx. pH 6-6.5, KH 0-2 °d)
- Twice-baked – lasting water stability
- Ideal in combination with CO2 fertilisation
- With valuable humic and fulvic acids
- Ideal for plants, fish and shrimps that require soft, slightly acidic water
- Suitable for bottom filters (shrimp breeding)
- Special nutrient formula – does not promote algae
Scaper’s Soil is an active substrate specifically developed for aquaria. It creates slightly acidic, soft water like that in which most tropical animals and plants live. Scaper’s Soil is ideally suited to plant aquaria, especially aquascaping and shrimp aquaria.
Scaper’s Soil consists of up to 100% natural raw materials. Made from various carefully chosen, natural soils, it supplies all the essential minerals and trace elements that aquarium plants require each day. The irregularly shaped grains with a diameter of 1 to 4 mm give the substrate a particularly natural effect. Its loose structure permits optimum flow through the substrate and plant roots can grow into it well. Scaper’s Soil provides the perfect basis for healthy, strong plant growth and vibrant colours. Mosses also benefit from this and show this in the form of compact growth and rich green leaves. The deep black colour gives a more intense, vivid contrast with the bright green of the plants.