* Waste-Away gels continuously release good bacteria into aquarium water.
* These good bacteria consume nitrates, phosphates, and organics keeping the aquarium clean and water clear.
* Waste-Away gels release bacteria for a period of up to 30 days and change color when they need to be replaced.
* Waste-Away gels are extremely easy to use, simply remove the film, attach the supplied suction cup and position the gel in your aquarium, sump or filter.
* Penetrates into difficult and hard to reach areas.
* When it goes gray throw it away!