Maxspect XF-350 Gyre Flow Pump Only
This pump doesn't come with any controller. It is a add-on to the Maxspect Gyre Standard package.
The pump that revolutionized water flow for aquariums has reached the pinnacle of design, performance and control. The 3rd Generation aptly named the Gyre 300 series incorporates all of the amazing features of the original Gyre pumps and improved them to make the best GYRE flow pump yet.
The engineers at Maxspect completely redesigned the pump with less parts and a more intuitive assembly for easier maintenance of the rotors. Gyre 300 series pumps include an extra set of bushings to help reduce downtime while cleaning and keep your pump operating at full capacity. The new design has simplified this process of rotor replacement making it easier than ever to keep your pump pushing water at full throttle.
The most noticeable upgrade on the new Gyre 300 pumps is the detachable flow directors which are a welcome addition and allows you to place your pumps even closer to the surface of your aquarium without the worry of pulling a noisy vortex of air and improving surface agitation for maximum gas exchange. You can maneuver each director to point the Gyre flow of water where you need it. Best of all, the maneuverable caps block light from reaching the pump components and will reduce the rate at witch algae will accumulate for longer operation in between maintenance.
Maxspect Gyre XF-350 Pump Features & Benefits
- Unique Gyre Flow: Virtually Eliminates Dead Spots
- Evenly Distributed Linear Flow
- Discrete Design for Larger Aquariums
- Can Be Mounted Vertically or Horizontally
- Can Be Mounted Close to the Water Surface
- Waterproof Magnet Mounts
- Twin Directional Flow Cages with Clip-on Flow Directors
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
XF-350 Technical Specs
- Rating: Aquariums 80-800+ Gallons
- Power Consumption: ~5-52 Watts
- Size (in): 12.8L x 3W x 1.5H
- Weight: 645g/22.8oz
- Cable Length: 10ft
- Tank Thickness: Up to .75" thick
- Glass or Acrylic: Safe for Both