Ideal for the growth and conditioning of the Betta fish. This food is a totally new concept and cannot be compared with any existing pellet food. Bettas love it! This food is intended for use by Betta breeders from the serious hobbyist to professional. It is safer, more reliable and cheaper than live food and is of course easier to store and handle. We advise the use of Betta PRO if you want to condition Betta (before breeding or competing in a show) or for sustained growth. A stable diet for fry from the start of the second month up to the seventh month. Bettas love this food and prefer it to frozen or freeze dried foods. Feed up to 7 pellets twice per day, depending on the size of the Betta and the water temperature. Place the pellets gently on the water surface.
- Perfect replacement of live food. Floating pellets (+/- 1mm), does not cloud the water.
- Natural attractants ensure prompt acceptance. Bettas will be more alert and responsive.
- Enhances the natural color of the Betta.
- Ideal nutritional value, no colorants added.
- Ideal for the growth and conditioning of the Betta fish.
Pure brine shrimp embryos, wheat flour, vitamins (stabilized ascorbic acid, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, menadione sodium bisulfate complex, Vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine HCL, Vitamin B12 supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, biotin) and preservatives (calcium propionate).