- Now With Probiotics!
- A Gourmet Food For All Tropical Fish.
- Highly attractive staple food for marine and freshwater tropical fish.
- Appropriate protein content.
- Supports coloration and will help maintain health and vitality.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists.
- Does not cloud the water.
An ideal food for freshwater and marine tropical fish. Helps support coloration and will help maintain health and vitality.Now with probiotics to help promote the health of your fish! This food has a high protein content, making it an exceptional staple food.
Spirulina is a blue green algae rich in raw protein, contains seven major vitamins – including B12, color enhancing pigments, beneficial minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids required for complete nutrition. It helps support coloration and will help maintain health and vitality.
Probiotics are live beneficial microorganisms that when administered in adequate amounts improve the intestinal flora. The involvement of probiotics in nutrition, disease resistance and other beneficial activities in fish has proven beyond any doubt. Among the numerous health benefits attributed to probiotics are improved gut performance, inhibit pathogenic bacteria, enhance the immune system, promote resistance to stress and ensure rapid growth.