Once upon a time the way to start a marine tank involved introducing a few hardy fishes and waiting until the tank “cycled.”
The wait to establish an active biological filter often lasted one to two months! Nowadays the startup of a marine aquarium is so much simpler, and fast too! Two Little Fishies BioPronto Marine contains cultured naturally occurring microbes that rapidly start the biological filtration process.
Use it to start the nitrification cycle in new aquariums or to enhance nitrification and denitrification in heavily stocked aquariums.
Use BioPronto Marine from Two Little Fishies to start the nitrification cycle in new aquariums.
- Cultured microbes jump start the biological filtration process
- Enhances nitrification and denitrification in heavily stocked tanks
- Shake well
- Add to a high flow area of the tank
- Initial dose: one capful per 20 gallons
- To seed biological filter media - add one capful per 20 gallons for 10 days
- After 10 days, add 25 mL per 33 gallons, twice a month
- Turn off UV sterilizer and protein skimmer for 3 hours after dosing