W908I / W908II specifications:
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Sensitivity – 802.11b: < -84dBm; 802.11g: < -68dBm
- Output power – 802.11b: 16 ±2dBm; 802.11g: 13 ±2dBm
- Security – WEP, WPA-PSK or WPA2-PSK
- Wall Socket Power Plug – US, Europe, United Kingdom or Australia plug
- Input Sockets – 3-pin, 2-pin, and USB
- Output Current – W908I: 10A max; W908II: 20A max.
- Output Power – W908I 2200W max; W908II: 4400W max;
- Voltage Range – 90-260V AC @ 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption – ≤0.8W
- Dimensions – 11.2 cm x 6.4 cm x 7.0 cm
- Temperature Range – -20 C to 75 C
- Weight – 116 grams
The app to control the smart socket is available for Android and iOS, and can be downloaded by scanning the QR code at the back of the socket. Their appears to be a web interface too. Power monitoring function is not available in W908I/II. By the way, Broadlink SP2 does have this function, but it stopped to work on my sample after about a month.